Mahorall Farm Cider
Shropshire. SY8 3AH
PLEASE DO NOT RELY ON SAT NAVS
- From the A49 (Ludlow bypass) at Rocksgreen roundabout take the A4117 towards Clee Hill Village.
- In Clee Hill Village opposite The Golden Cross Public House take the B4124 turning towards Tenbury Wells
- Drive down the hill for about 1 mile. At the bottom of the tight bends look for a brown tourist sign for Mahorall Farm Cider.
- Please take care when turning right on this junction
- Take this right down a single track lane.
- After 150 metres the access to the farm is on the left. There is a sign at the top of our drive.
- The access drive to the farm is 1/2 mile.
- Take the B4124 from Tenbury Wells towards Clee Hill. The junction is next to to The Rose and Crown Public House.
- Drive towards Clee Hill for 3 miles.
- There is a Brown Tourist Sign on the left indicating that you keep on the B4124.
- There is another Brown Tourist sign on the next junction where you take a left down a single track lane.
- Drive for 150 metres and the farm entrance is on your left.
- The access drive to the farm is 1/2 mile.
This room is located next to the main barn and is accessed through a double door with a small ramp. This area can be a place for either serving food, eating or even a games room.
Can be an ideal area for chilling away from the dance floor and perhaps even diving into a sofa..
The more decorations and effort that you put, in the better the results will be! 'Go strong' as the barn will come alive at night and it can really be quite spectacular! We can advise on how previous styles have worked.
Please note that when you are putting up the decorations you are responsible for your own safety regarding ladders etc! Do not take any unnecessary risks and ensure when you are decorating that there is someone else overseeing any use of ladders or scaffolding in the barn at all times.
Choose a theme if at all possible as this can inspire you with further ideas.
Have a Wild West (old cart and barrels already there) or perhaps a festival style celebration with lots of beautifully made cloth bunting draped in the barn. Or an old traditional countryside style where we can offer bygone farming memorobilia like milk churns, butter churn in the barn with a backdrop of fresh ivy from the farm. The barn has all sorts of possibilities!
We also have a scaffold tower which you able to use however this is AT YOUR OWN RISK. This has wheels and can easily be moved around the barn. We also have ladders and stepladders which you are able to use.
Barn hire over a 2 day weekend starting at Saturday lunchtime, Saturday night and ending mid Sunday afternoon. This also allows time for decoration on the friday before the event during the day.
Equipment in barn includes tables, chairs, lighting, smoke machine, laser, indoor game hire, use of a Wii with projector.
Fully licensed staffed bar including plastic glass hire. Cider and local beer and other items on request.
Kitchen hire over the weekend
Toilet facilities as well as toilet paper, hand towels and hand washing detergent is all included however we do ask for a donation to a charity for each guest using the electric shower.
Parking - This is located in a field near to the site.
Waste And Recycling management - We organise all the recycling and waste situation however we do require guests to facilitate this by using the allocated containers for recycling on site. Excessive material generated or abuse of containers a charge will be made.
The barn is accessed by travelling down half a mile of private track and vehicles are parked in a field during an event. We are not liable for any damage that occurs to visitors vehicles while on the farm.
The barn has no steps at the entrances or at the door connecting the main barn and the wagon bar. All the doors are wide and have to be manually opened. Under no circumstances must there be any obstruction of of any of the doors by any item. This willl be strictly enforced at all times.
The areas around the barn are a mixture of concrete, stone and soil/earth. The access to the campsite from the barn is all at one level. We allow vehicles down to immediately outside the barn for any deliveries, caterers, the drop off/pick up of less mobile individuals etc.
It is important to state that in the event of excessive rain this can lead to surfaces becoming slippery.
Our toilets have a reasonable amount of space inside however they are not suitable for wheelchair access. If you require wheelchair accessible toilets then please inform us as these need to be hired in at extra cost. At present there are steps outside the toilets and shower.
© Mahorall Farm Cider 2018